Sunday, February 21, 2016

Kudos to the Pickett Family

Thanks to the ongoing efforts of Charlie and Delores Pickett, the Pickett-Olinghouse-
Weaver Building now has two more sections making it a 40x60 foot building!!! Construction was done this past fall and we are working on funds to complete the electrical wiring and for a furnace. We now have room to increase our mining and logging displays and space to exhibit other items. It is a wonderful addition of covered space that we very much needed.
            We will have display information and photos of the Pickett family, who came here in 1877 and were lumbermen way back then, providing building materials for homes, bridges, schools and public buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment